it's not about liking - it's about living


This is a challenging teaching of Sadhuru. What I like it doesn’t matter. It is an exaggeration. The other approach is: am I liked by others and the world? I am not sure I should be concern too much about being liked by others. (I am not saying that Sadhuru said that.) If my goal is being liked by others it is still about me. So, what should I do? I think we should just be ourselves and notice the existence and try to live without intentionally harming ourselves and others. The intentionality is the key word. It is the intentionality that has influence on our karma – the transcendental existence. To be able to focus on my karma I need to live without any form of attachment. Liking is that most common attachment. When I focus on my transcendental existence I know I live. Anything other is just other.

So, my goal is not to like but to live and know that I exist and the common experience of existence is the only transcendental connection that matters.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignatian Spirituality

The New Peripheries

The Neocatechumenal Way