the will of god - the 24 hours i have



One of the reasons why I am being fascinated by the Ignatius spirituality is its desire to find the way how we can discover, learn, embrace and accept the will of God.
This is one of the things that are very important to me.  Why? Because I want to experience the harmony in my life and in the way how I relate to others and especially to the Higher Power. 
Recently I learned that the will of God is the 24 hours that I have.  This is the will of God.  I got that perspective from the book: “He leadeth Me” by the Jesuit by the name of Walter Ciszek.  He discovered that during his time of imprisonment in Siberia during Soviet time. 

I took this definition to my heart.  If some theologians and philosopher are correct that God works outside of time and everything is a present time to him than the way how we discover and experience his will is in the present time. So, Ciszek is correct. The 24 hours that I have is his will.  Now, I need to learn how to relate to this.        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignatian Spirituality

The New Peripheries

The Neocatechumenal Way