We all are missionaries

"The Heartbeat of the Church is Mission."
 the Most Rev. Katharine Jefferts Schori, Presiding Bishop of The Episcopal Church


I am more and more impressed with the missionary attitude in my life.  I am not comfortable with the established communities.  Why? They not always like to look deeper into what community/church they desire to become.  I want the church to be on the move; always with the people; always looking for new ways of engaging people; always looking for new ways of talking with God, about God and being the community/church.  This is the type of church I want to be part of. 

This is a link describing the kind of community the Episcopal Church wants to become.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignatian Spirituality

The New Peripheries

The Neocatechumenal Way