Lent - Braking a habit



Last Lent I decided not to use my Facebook at all.  Why? I was spending too much time looking at it.  This Lent I chose to be more visible on Facebook.  Why? It is a new evangelization. I decided to post more pictures on Facebook from the different Newman Center activities. 
Last year I had only one Facebook page.  This year I work on four different pages.  I spend the least amount of time on the one that is my own – the private one.  The other three are connected with my work and ministry.  What is interesting to me is that the amount of time I spend on four of them is still less than the amount of time I was spending on my Facebook before last Lent. 

I just use Lent to break some of my bad habits.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignatian Spirituality

The New Peripheries

The Neocatechumenal Way