Mammals and evolution

Mammals

I have never taken biology in English.  However, I have been very much interested in this subject of science.  I am interested in the animals that are very similar to the humans in their way of behavior, thinking and eating.
One time I was asked if I believe in evolution.  My answer was positive.  I think Charles Darwin’s theory is correct.  I have no problem believing and accepting that at some point all the Mammals and I had similar or this same species that we can call our ancestor.  Because of that I was called an atheist and a person because of whom people would leave the faith and the Church but… I can only quote one of my heroes: “this is where I stand and I can do no other. (M. Luther)”  

Like with many things, sometimes we just have to make a choice. Some theories for some people are easy to accept and some are not and this is true for everybody.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignatian Spirituality

The New Peripheries

The Neocatechumenal Way